Locality: The Capital Prague
Type: full time
Sector: Sales and Purchasing
Position level: Specialist
Are you a proactive person with sales spirit and strong focus on results? I am looking for a dynamic Account Executive for a global leader in working capital and B2B payment solutions. If you speak English and German on an advanced level I will be happy to share more details with you.
The Account Executive is focused on closing new business in the EMEA region with Suppliers. This position sells Suppliers on the value of the client's platform and leads Suppliers through the onboarding process all the way up to a Supplier’s first trade.
- Your responsibilities:
* Selling and onboarding new suppliers
* Closing new business mainly via telephone, video conference
* Managing ongoing relationships * Qualifying, prioritizing and managing supplier opportunities
* Act self-sufficiently to identify prospects, build pipeline, make presentations, demos
* Ensure that all Sales and Enablement status reports and systems are current, and all related documents are properly stored.
* Provide innovative ideas to satisfy supplier requirements.
* Collaborate with supplier onboarding specialists, program managers, and funding group
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
- 25 days of holidays
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus structure
- Multisport card
- Annual public transportation coupon
- Contribution to a pension or life insurance savings plan
- Cafeteria benefits
- Language courses
- Working in a challenging and rewarding environment in the centre of Prague
- Opportunity to cooperate with teams worldwide
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or other related field a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role
- Fluent English and German communication (C1 level - written and oral) required
- Sales experience in a quota-driven environment or being comfortable with cold calling
- Experience with managing and driving new business
- Demonstrated ability to identify the needs of the customer
- Demonstrated ability to establish and develop and relationships with senior executives
Our client is the global leader in working capital and B2B payment solutions operating mainly in Western and Northern Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, America and Asia.