Locality: The Capital Prague
Type: full time
Sector: IT and Telecommunication
Position level: Specialist
+420 727 960 106
Become a part of the MSF Shared IT Services (SITS) centre of the Doctors without Borders organization in Prague.
Azure Support Specialist manages and maintains MSF’s Azure tenants, subscriptions, and related technologies. Global tenant is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. For this, Azure Support Specialist is involved with the integration/consolidation if needed. This role also participates in various projects related to collaboration, communication, and information sharing. This role reports directly to the Head of Cloud and Projects.
- Providing second level (L2) support, training, and configuration
- Quickly and professionally assess incidents and service requests and take steps to resolve
- Escalate and refer unresolved issues to other team members or Level 3 when appropriate
- Perform Microsoft cloud system patching and firmware updates for enterprise systems
- Monitor and Maintain Azure cloud Infrastructure on a daily basis (servers, services and connectivity).
- Daily support and administration of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, etc.
- Actively lead Intune projects implementation.
- Support the security team on MS Azure cloud security solutions.
- To ensure uptime and seamless operation, you will run daily health checks (monitor sync process of various applications, sizes and sharing, monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services).
- PowerShell scripting.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Develop and implement Azure tools implementation and adoption strategy and roadmap.
- Provide trainings to users across the movement.
- Develop and maintain an Azure Center of Expertise and knowledge base.
- Be responsible to troubleshoot, maintain the environment and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Provide assistance and leadership with Azure related projects across the organization.
- Collaborate with other MSF staff including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Actively participate on the Quality Assurance activities of the L1 colleagues.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing truly international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Interesting benefit package:
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Flexible working hours, working from home
- 6 sick days per year (after probation period)
- Possible 13th salary (after probation period)
- Meal vouchers: 110 CZK/day worked
- Benefit card and/or Pension scheme contribution: 2,000 CZK/month total (after probation period)
- MultiSport card – employer: CZK 550/month, employee: CZK 150/month (after probation period)
- Language courses – French/Czech or other language approved by manager, 70% covered by employer, 1.5 hour per week (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children: 1st child: 1,900 CZK/month; 2nd child: 1,450 CZK/month; 3rd and next child: 800 CZK/month
- Relocation package for former MSF field employees who change their regular domicile location in order to work in MSF SITS Prague office
- Possibility to go for a “sabbatical leave”/mission – for all employees, once per 3 years, successful application process before mission is needed
- Dog/baby friendly office
- Team buildings / family days
- 1-3 years of front-line IT support role experience or equivalent position is required
- Experience in administering Azure environment, Azure service integrations, Subscription implementation and management, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure security
- PowerShell and Azure DevOps knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration and operating environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Excellent written skills, ability to effectively and efficiently document user questions, issues, and requests
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Exchange Server and Windows Server
- Perfect command of English language
- Ability to investigate and resolve complex problems
- Ability to fully manage and own the full scope of the role
- Acceptance of full responsibility for the results
- Experience in an international organization environment is a big plus
- Experience in a heavily decentralized environment preferred
- Ability to work completely independently
- Ability to occasionally travel internationally
- Ability to work in an international and diverse work environment
MSF Shared IT Services in Prague provides global IT support to the international humanitarian organization Doctors without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) regardless of time zone (https://www.msf.org/).
MSF SITS is a non-profit organization delivering 24/5 technology support, advisory, and consultancy services to MSF entities located in 88 countries. As a key technology in-house partner for MSF, we provide IT services and remote L2 and L3 technical support to MSF field and office end-users around the world.
More than 50 IT and non-IT colleagues from 31 countries work permanently at our headquarters in Prague. Plus, we directly manage local IT departments for two locations: South Korea and West and Central Africa.
Our mission is to support the international medical humanitarian activities of MSF through modern information technology, digitization processes, and secure computing.