Type: full time
Sector: IT and Telecommunication
Position level: Middle management
Salary: 150 000
- Key Responsibilities:**
- Perform benchmarking and define supply chain digitalization maturity, exploring and adapting new digital technologies in Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Develop and introduce master data management targets and ensure global implementation.
- Define improvement potentials and implement measures derived from them.
- Support and ensure the digital SCM transformation process on a global level in collaboration with internal and external IT, process, and data management experts.
- Develop, implement, and ensure global master data management processes within industry standards in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop internal training content and materials, conduct and ensure knowledge transfer to global business locations.
- Develop and present strategic KPIs for Master Data Management and report on the global project status regularly.
- Implement digital systems, platforms, and measurement methodologies.
- Perform all incidental leadership topics such as performance appraisals, employee reviews, vacation planning, and work-time management.
- Ensure target achievement and milestones of all globally supply chain digitalization projects, deriving action measures in case of deviations, if necessary.
- Be part of a globally recognized automotive industry leader.
- Work on cutting-edge projects that shape the future of mobility.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- About Our Client:**
- Manager of Corporate Master Data Management** to join their Supply Chain Management team.