Type: full time
Sector: Sales and Purchasing
Position level: Specialist
Salary: The salary will be defined by the seniority level and skills of the candidate.
For our client, an international company well-established on the world´s market, we are in search for a new memeber of a Retail Account Management Team. The ideal candidate is a fluent Mandarin speaker passionate to improve and simplify the processes and foster relationships between the vendors and the company.
Your daily agenda will include but will not be limited creating new business plans, aligning and optimizing the processes on the vendors´s side, optimizing the costs and cooperation with internal stakeholders to achieve sucessful cooperation.
- Proposing annual terms and conditions as well as costs throughout the year, and aligning on new services with our vendors to build joint business plans with the company
- Optimizing vendor’s portfolio of products listed on the marketplace, their visibility and sales
- Collaborating with vendors to improve their operational excellence and supply chain
- Demonstrating natural curiosity to learn a variety of internal business tool, programs and processes to identify the right business opportunities while delivering excellent customer experience
- Conducting deep dives to identify new opportunities to innovate and automate processes for better selling partner experience
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders to deliver business driven projects, including process creation, reporting, training and peer support
- status of an employee in a top - notch American corporation
- opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the multinational environment
- career development
- annual membership in a medical clinic
- sign-on bonus
- eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme
- life insurance
- retirement pension
- meal voucher car
- Fluent Mandarine & English
- Proven ability to lead discussion with business partners/vendors
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete even difficult tasks, and manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various stakeholders and be impactful even in difficult situations
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Strives to continuously improve and challenge oneself and contributes to overall team growth by mentoring and coaching others
- Regularly performs deep dives to identify root causes of issues and provides solutions based on data analysis
- Identify opportunities or improvement and drive automation, simplification and scalable solutions
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in Project management or Program management
Our client brings a chance to work for an American multinational giant, a company with focus on technology, which daily checks the wish list of items coming from millions of customers all around the world. Being the member of the “Big Five” and 10 most valuable brands, there is merely a good it cannot provide.