Lokalita: Prague, Bratislava region, Brno, Southern Moravia Region
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 2300 EUR Gross.
We are looking for a CSS Developer who would take part in the implementation of new features within the client application.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping the look of the app consistent in modern browsers based on delivered designs.
- Solving reported visual issues
- Delivering smooth user experience
- Creating reusable SCSS components and building complex designs upon them
- Contributing high-quality code according to our coding guidelines
- Working on cross-team projects
- Taking part in team decisions
- Working on your self-development
- A great deal of freedom and trust
- Flexible working hours
- Company events (summits) twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- People Development Program
- Personal education budget on an annual basi
- Access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- The employee assistance program
- DisConnect days
- Sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities
- Extended parental leave available
- Company performance bonus.
- Stock options
- A referral bonus of up to 3000 USD
- Monthly lunch entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- CSS (all selector types, selector specificity, fonts, relative units, box-sizing, positioning, block/inline layout, float layout, flexbox layout, grid layout, responsiveness, pseudo-elements, animations, performance, etc)
- SCSS (variables, functions, mixins, extends, operators, etc)
- Experience with writing maintainable, modular, component-based CSS
- Browsers: cross-browser support, DOM inspector, high-density displays
- Programming skills (understanding basic syntax and concepts like variables, types, conditions, cycles, functions, objects)
A leader in digital and commerce experience with branches in Prague, Brno and Bratislava, wich main product is a digital experience platform built specifically for companies who want to grow their revenue online. Their products combine content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
The company serves over 250 companies globally including several world-known companies in the retail and electronic industry.