Lokalita: Slovak Republic, Czech Republic
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 3500 EUR Gross.
As a Frontend Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development of user interfaces for security tools in the field of cybersecurity and for internal tools for the management and processing of digital evidence.
- Development of new functionalities
- Creating solutions for existing but also new systems
- Creating design specifics and their implementation
- Writing automated tests for the new functionalities
- Generous PTO
- Paid cyber education courses and certifications
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company phone
- Numerous company-sponsored events and team building.
- High school minimum, bachelor's degree (or higher) is preferred.
- English - Intermediate (B2)
- Working with Git and some CI/CD pipeline
- Basic knowledge of Python, Java
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with some SQL database
- Experience with ElasticSearch or similar product
( The position may be suitable for the graduates)
A global leader in Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Penetration Testing, Ransomware Mitigation, and Cyber Resiliency Services. The company experience spans decades working on high profile cases in coordination with Law Enforcement Agencies around the world.
Their best-in-class methodology builds on experience working with US Intelligence Agencies, US Secret Service, FBI, DHS, Interpol, Europol and NATO.
The company experts have been recognized with numerous awards, including being the winning team of Locked Shields, the world’s largest and most advanced international live-fire cyber defence exercise organized by NATO CCD COE in 2016.