Sektor: Personalistika a HR
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 1300 EUR/month
Lékaři bez hranic / Doctors without borders / Médecins sans frontiers (MSF) is an independent, international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters.
Our teams provide medical care for millions of patients every year in many different types of projects in more than 70 countries around the world. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
The main goals of the Czech office include recruitment of new employees for missions abroad, fundraising and informing the public about our work.
WORK ABROAD in HR or FINANCES with FRENCH for NGO
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to leave your family for several months to go and work in a developing country?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
In order to provide medical care to our patients effectively, we need staff to manage the administrative side of projects (particularly human resources and finance) so that our doctors have everything they need to do their job. We are looking for experienced professionals with a background in HR or FINANCE.
- HR coordinators manage the HR aspects of the entire mission within a country, including HR planning and optimization, reporting, and managing local and expat staff. They are also responsible for adherence to labour and law regulations, monthly payroll, and internal staff regulations.
- Finance coordinators are responsible for the finances for the entire mission within a country, including proper accounting, budget planning and monitoring, fund transfers, and financial reporting to headquarters.
- Before you can submit your application, you are obliged to attend an official Information session where you will learn more about the organization and its work and speak with experienced field personnel regarding the roles in the field.
- Once your application passes the initial screening, we will check your professional/technical qualifications.
- Suitable candidates will then be invited to take part in an interview and assessment.
- Working contract for the duration of the assignment with a monthly gross salary of 1,300 EUR
- Length of contract: Limited (temporary)
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Professional and personal enrichment
- Completed training in finance, business, or human resources
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field (HR, finance, or administration)
- Very good knowledge of English and French is essential, other languages are a major advantage
- Experience in teaching and coaching is very useful
- Willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- Available to leave for a mission from 6 to 12 months
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.