Lokalita: Bratislavský kraj, Praha
Typ: zkrácený úvazek
Sektor: Administratíva a zákaznícka podpora
Úroveň pozície: Specialista
Plat: od 1500 EUR
For our client, a global leader in the field of E-commerce, we are looking for a new colleagues to cover the payroll analysis agenda and ad-hoc administration, and to cooperate with various departments to ensure an excellent outcome in the best quality.
Do you have previous experience with payroll agenda or HR administration? Let´s join the most prestigious company on the market and grow professionally in a team of skilled colleagues.
- Gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
- Performing series of payroll controls and analyses including a comparison of input data with output data
- Cooperating with the HR Services team on employee payslip queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
- Executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
- Competitive Benefis Package (incl. home office, sick days, bonus scheme, life insurance, motivational programs and many others)
- Friendly multi-culti teams and a great succession scheme (possibility to grow within the company)
- Informal start-up environment
- At least Secondary education with school-leaving examination
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
- At least 1 year of experience in HR, finance, tax or accounting
- Fluent in English and Turkish language
- Experience with payroll processing
- Knowledge of SAP, ADP, Peoplesoft, Workday
- SSC experience
- Knowledge of personal income tax principles, local legislation
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.