IT Infrastructure Network Administrator
Lokalita: Bratislava, Slovenská republika
Typ: plný úväzok
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Plat: From 3500€ brutto per month (depending on a candidate experience)
If you´ve always had a knack for computers and you are excited about configuration of network hardware we are looking for you. As an IT Network Administrator you will be responsible for keeping a company’s computer network running seamlessly and up-to-the-minute. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment and coordinate and connect all the different systems. If you have good time management, communication skills and can think critically, we are looking for you.
- Maintenance of networks, network equipment and servers.
- Using security tools to protect the network from hackers, malware, and other threats, general firewalls administration.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Define network policies and procedures, documentation updates, architecture reviews.
- Specify system requirements and design solution.
- Providing of “ownership” of problems thru final resolution.
- Test network performance; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Resolve problems and possible issues.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Contract for Indefinite period
- Extra holiday
- Demonstrated experience as a network administrator.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Extensive understanding of best practices for server infrastructure administration, control, and monitoring
- Excellent at organization, prioritization, and multitasking.
- Working knowledge of backup and recovery software and procedures
- Languages: English - mandatory