Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: from 2500€ brutto per month (or higher based on experience)
+421 905 924 483
We are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Network Administrator who will be mainly focused on maintaining and developing its network, security and servers. You will be a new part of an international IT team located in Bratislava.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing new services, changes related to existing services
- Assuring quality of delivery based on SLAs
- Developing and maintaining company´s IT Infrastructure network and servers
- Company Network and Firewalls administration
- MS & Linux based servers – management and maintenance
- Domain Controllers and Active Directory management
- Patch management & hardening
- Troubleshooting Incidents & Problems
- Covering up-dates of technical documentation
- to participate in interesting projects
- to develop professional knowledge and skills
- to become a part of international team
- 3x home office per week (after trial period)
- meal vouchers fully paid by the employer
- 25 days of holiday per year and many more
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Practice in the configuration and management of IT infrastructure, including Networks (LAN/WLAN), Firewalls, Web & Mail filtering, Microsoft Windows & Linux Servers.
- Experience with IT Security systems, tools & applications, as a DLP, SIEM, IRM, etc.
- Familiarity with Load Balancers
- Knowledge about the key protocols and standards like VPN, QoS, Vlans, 802.1x, radius, BGP, etc.
- Excellent level of English - using on daily basis
A global advisory and consulting company for wealthy individuals, law firms, banks and governments operating internationally with over 30 offices.