Lokalita: Prague, Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: Účtovníctvo a finančné služby, Personalistika a HR
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: Starting from 2000 EUR/gross (will be adjusted to the level of experience)
+421 918 790 884
Our client is a well-know international online company and a market leader who is growing their excellent Payroll team in Slovak and Czech republic. We are looking for payroll experts to join their innovative team.
You can choose to join this special team in Bratislava or in Prague, as you will be suporting french-speaking market, which enables you to work from different locations (there is though not a possibility to work remotely from home - only temporarily due to Covid situation).
Sounds interesting? Read more then about your daily tasks at this position:
- improving company´s processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
- developing your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings
- bringin new ideas and running your own projects
- gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
- performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input vs. output data
- cooperating with the HR Services team on employee queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
- executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
There will be further pay components such as a sign-on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by the company
Company benefits include: home office, extra days of holidays language courses, annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card and many others.
General criteria for the position are as follows:
- Min. 3 years of experience in Payroll Accounting/Administration
- University education (ideally in HR / Accounting / Business or a similar field)
- Fluent English and French
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Passion for process transitions - sense of innovation
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.