Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region, Prague
Sektor: Personalistika a HR, Účtovníctvo a finančné služby
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: Starting from 1500 EUR/gross (will be adjusted to the level of experience)
Our client is a well-know international online company and a market leader who is growing their Payroll team in Slovak and Czech republic. We are looking for candidates skilled either in payroll itself or a personnel administration agenda with possibility to learn payroll and grow as a professional
You can choose to join the team in Bratislava or in Prague, as you will be suporting french-speaking market, which enables you to work from different locations (there is though not a possibility to work remotely from home - only temporarily due to Covid situation).
Sounds interesting? Read more then about your daily tasks at this position:
- gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
- performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input vs. output data
- cooperating with the HR Services team on employee queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
- executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
Can you handle more?
- You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
- You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings
- You can use your ideas to run your own projects
There will be further pay components such as a sign-on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by the company
Company benefits include: home office, extra days of holidays language courses, annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card and many others.
We are looking for smart candidates experienced in either payroll itself or HR administration, where they could get in touch with payroll preparation / administration / contact with authorities. ideally your are already more experienced in this field, but if you have just had you first experience and feel confident, please feel free to apply.
General criteria for the position are as follows:
- Min. 1 year of experience in Payroll / HR administration
- University education (ideally in HR / Accounting / Business or a similar field)
- Experience from working closely with payroll department
- If you have more than 3 years of experience in payroll, we can talk about a more senior position as well as remuneration for you
- Fluent English and French
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Passion for process transitions - sense of innovation
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.