Lokalita: Slovak Republic, Czech Republic
Sektor: Administratíva a zákaznícka podpora
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 1200 EUR/Gross/Month
+421 905 924 483
Our client - an internationally well-known training provider working with strongest brands - is seeking a passionate, organized, and driven individual to join their European Team. The position supports and drives small business projects in the region. The ideal candidate will be based in the Czech Republic or Slovakia and will support business projects in EMEA region from home (remote position).
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule: outlining pricing, proposals, timelines, and other requirements
- Utilize company’s tools and systems to locate and secure resources, adhering to the project’s guidelines and requirements
- Prepare data and documentation in collaboration with the Operations Team
- Track, monitor, and manage opportunities in company´s internal systems
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Maintain communication with clients and subcontractors throughout the project lifecycle, while creating strong, long-lasting business relationships
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Full-time home office position with no travel required. Other benefits will be specified later in the selection process.
Feel free to apply, if you meet the following criteria:
- University degree (ideally in Business administration)
- working experience in co-ordinational/organizational role
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience in Education, Training, IT/computer science is a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM is beneficial
- Efficient & creative approach to work
- Organized & detail oriented personality
- Team spirit
An internationally well-known training provider working with strongest brands on the market.