Quality Assurance Tester (environmental sustainability reporting solutions) – 100% remote
Lokalita: Česká republika, Slovenská republika
Typ: plný úväzok
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: from 2300€ (or higher based on your experience and expectations)
+421 945 464 562
Are you passionate about using data to drive a change and have a job with a meaningful purpose? Do you have excellent quality assurance testing skills alongside the ability and desire to work with users of data and to communicate well?
Have I heard yes? As a QA Tester, you will work on testing data processes and outputs used to create data for data products/services in the Data & Insights Department.
This role requires experience in testing data pipelines, coding script outputs, assessing data quality, and assessing data products/services output quality. You will work together with several teams to ensure all data products and services are of the highest level of quality for stakeholders.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, your role would be also:
- Manage testing lifecycle activities for backend database and data products/services processes
- Attend and contribute to agile planning ceremonies to make sure that all product stories are tested before deployment
- Testing lifecycle activities:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables and discrepancies/ambiguity highlighted
- Perform static testing on documentation
- Identify test requirements from specifications, develop mapping of test cases to requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test data, test scripts and other relevant test artifacts. Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members and business teams to gain feedback to improve and expand on test scenarios
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and record and report test results.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects, collaborate with developers on fix and verify defect fixes
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Support the business users to complete UAT
- Attend QA testers community meetings
- To participate in interesting projects
- To develop professional knowledge and skills
- To become a part of an international team
- Hybrid work mode (flexibility to choose working on-site or remotely)
- 5 Extra days of holiday
- 5 Sick-days
- Other benefits will be specified during an interviewing process
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a similar position (defining test strategies, test planning, acceptance criteria as well as writing test cases (both positive and negative), creating bug reports, test execution, and tracking progress)
- At least 1 year of experience using Python or R coding languages.
- 1+ years of experience using SQL to query databases
- Experience with Azure Cloud data platform or other cloud services
- Test management using MS DevOps or similar tools
- Good technical communication & presentation skills in English
- Be able to work in a matrix environment within a virtual team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with version control and shell scripting
An international non-profit organization that drives companies and governments to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests through the platform, that is one of the richest sources of how the companies and governments are driving environmental changes globally.