Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 1800 EUR brutto (Final salary depends on the candidate´s seniority.)
Embark on an exhilarating journey with us as we scout for a skilled individual to step into the role of our Reporting and CRM Specialist.
If you thrive on the excitement of working with data, creating impactful reports, and playing a pivotal role in the global growth of a company, then this position is your golden ticket!
Join our client and be a driving force behind innovation and success.
- Dive into the world of data processing, crafting both regular and ad hoc reports, and playing with statistics.
- Showcase your skills in the administration and development of our internal quotation tool.
- Collaborate with product managers and BDMs to prepare enticing price lists.
- Take the lead in managing and developing CRM tool, collaborating with international team.
- Keep our product database up - to - date and thriving through cooperation with the international team.
- Be the guardian of our e - catalogue, ensuring it remains polished and user - friendly.
- Elevate your role by preparing and distributing ETIM data and BIM objects.
- Engage in meaningful communication with data managers of our valued customers.
- Actively participate in exciting internal company projects that drive innovation and success.
- Background in a stable international company with a focus on a green footprint
- Interesting, diverse, and independent job responsibilities
- Salary, annual bonus
- One additional week of vacation
- Option for remote work
- Sick days
- Meal allowance
- Life and accident insurance
- Bring a minimum of 2 years of experience in the world of data management, report preparation, and statistics.
- Showcase your mastery of MS Excel at a high level.
- Bonus points for familiarity with MS Power BI or other BI tools.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking that sets you apart.
- Flex your excellent communication skills and take pride in your responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Infuse your work with a pro - client orientation that makes a lasting impact.
- Hold a B1 level or higher proficiency in the English language.
- Flourish in a university - educated environment.
Our client is an international pioneer in the field of electrical installations and digital building systems, with a client portfolio spanning 90 countries worldwide.