Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: Účtovníctvo a finančné služby
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: from 3100 EUR btt
Our client - a well-established and succesful international start-up company - is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join its Direct Tax Reporting team in Bratislava. The team is very innovative, driven and you will have a lot of room to improve the process and prove you are a great Tax expert.
At this position, you will:
- prepare, research and maintain local residency form requirements
- manage and prepare customer requests for local treaty forms related to withholding taxes
- prepare and maintain monthly tax reconciliations
- assist with developing and maintaining tax matrices
- assist with tax controversy, by gathering and organizing supporting documentation of tax positions and filings
- preparation of tax return support papers and payments
- monthly review of general ledger activity for withholding tax assessment
- support advisory teams on withholding tax issues and future business launches
Our client offers intersting benefits and competitive salary, e.g. extra days of holidays, home office, flexible working time, language courses, up-standard healthcare and health insurance, sick days and paid sick leave, product discounts and many others.
- 4+ years of tax reporting and/or accounting experience.
- experience managing large data sets
- CPA and/or MST preferred
- previous public accounting experience in tax
- Microsoft Access or strong Microsoft Excel skills
- withholding tax experience
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.