Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: Účtovníctvo a finančné služby
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: From 2190 EUR/Gross
+421 905 604 618
Our client - a well-established and succesful international start-up company - is looking for 2 people for their dynamic TAX team - 1 candidate for the CEE team (English & a slavic language speaker) and 1 candidate for the German team (English & German speaker). The team is very innovative, driven and you will have a lot of room to improve the process and prove you are a great Tax expert (focused on income tax).
At this position, you will:
- Prepare / Review non-US income tax returns and other foreign tax filings and supporting work papers
- Prepare / Review estimated tax payments
- Support income tax accounting and reporting under US-GAAP
- Support local income tax payments
- Assist with process improvement and automation implementation throughout the foreign tax reporting and compliance process
- Support ASC foreign/local quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
- Prepare standard operating procedures for review and approval by management
- Support regular reports for management, including filing status of worldwide filings, taxes paid/accrued, task trackers, etc.
- Participate in special projects, as necessary
Our client offers intersting benefits and competitive salary, e.g. extra days of holidays, home office, flexible working time, language courses, up-standard healthcare and health insurance, sick days and paid sick leave, product discounts and many others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax, accounting, finance, or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Tax
- Business fluent in English
- German language fluent (the german team) OR Polish/Slovak/Czech fluent for the CEE team
- Experience working on international tax reporting and compliance matters
- Experience in fulfilling income tax compliance and reporting obligations for US or other multinational organization
- Tax provision experience and understanding of accounting pronouncements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborate team player who is comfortable with a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Oracle.
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.