Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: from 2700 gross monthly
+421 905 924 483
We are looking for a well experienced SharePoint Developer who will become a new part of an company´s international IT team located in Bratislava.
Your role would be to:
- Provide 2nd Line incident resolution for the clients Managed Services clients
- Build, test and deploy Enhancements and Change Requests
- Code, test, correct and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools.
- Create and maintain support documentation.
- Work on small to medium-size development projects.
- Identify and report issues and risks.
- Work with clients to provide support and/or handle acceptance tests.
- Financial evaluation
- 25 days holiday
- 3 x home office/week after the trial period
- Meal vouchers are fully paid by the employer
- 1x monthly corporate breakfast
- Once a week snacks, fruits, croissants
- Career development - paid trainings
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of directly relevant SharePoint experience including administration, creating/maintaining code, web parts and workflows
- experience with SharePoint Designer or associated tools
- familiarity with SharePoint 2010, 2013, & 2016
- excellent level of English
A global citizenship and residence advisory and law firm, with 30 offices all over the world and a strong international team.