Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: Účtovníctvo a finančné služby
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: From 1800 EUR/gross
Do you have at least one year of corporate experience after university? Do you enjoy analytical type of work?
Then our client has a great opportunity for you to learn the tax process within their team.
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- Confirming the VAT registration and compliance status of sellers
- Provide transactional and other data to tax authorities
- Managing VAT registrations as well as VAT compliance status and requests from tax authorities (influence on acces to different markeplaces/jurisdictions)
- Respond to VAT compliance queries from businesses operating across Europe
- Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis;
- Provide support to colleagues throughout the business (in particular accounting groups);
- Participate in cross-functional projects and identify areas for improvement;
Benefits will be introduced during an online interview.
- University degree
- Min. 1 year of experience within an analytical function
- MS Excel - advanced level and functions
- Fluent English and German language
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Organised, analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail;
- A proven team player with a hands-on team-oriented attitude;
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.