Sektor: Obchod a nákup, Výroba a priemysel
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: Starting from 1200 EUR/Gross
+421 254 415 522
We have a great opportunity for you – come and work for the company Ultrapolymers (part of the international Ravago group), who is offering a fantastic Business Development Trainee program in duration of 9 months for the greatest talents in Poland. It is followed by a full-time job and further career growth within the company.
You will be part of the on-the-job training program taking place directly in the departments of the company (Warsaw, Poland) and with specific working goals to be achieved at the end of the program.
After passing the program, your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactive business development: exploring new markets and broadening customer portfolio
- Development of new business projects: identifying and monitoring customer needs and seeking potential for cooperation
- Project management: follow-up regarding the initiated projects (responsibility for client delivery)
- Close collaboration with Account managers, Research & development specialists as well as project managers (client´s side)
- Active networking: visiting relevant marketing events, fairs and interacting with tool producers
- Sales planning: meeting business development goals and targets
- Knowledge building: collecting information about products, production process etc.
- Technical support to customers and sales team: material selection, solving processing issues, handling quality claims etc.)
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Other benefits (will be specified during personal interview)
We expect you to possess:
- Chemical education OR working experience in a chemical industry
- Passion for continuous improvement of your technical knowledge
- English on a communicative level
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Result-orientation and pro-active thinking
- Sales talent, customer focus and relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel within the country (ocassionaly abroad)
- Valid Driver license
Ultrapolymers (part of international Ravago group) offers a wide range of commodity and specialty polymers. Their partnership with industry-leading producers allows the company to offer a diverse product portfolio, providing customers with the best solutions for their projects and applications.