Lokalita: Bratislava, Bratislava region
Sektor: IT a Telekomunikácie
Úroveň pozície: Lower management
Plat: 1700 EUR/gross (but may be further discussed according to the candidate´s experience))
Our client is an international company operating in the area of complex localization services which they offer to some of the world leading brands. We are helping them to hire a new team member for their Slovak branch (Bratislava) who would take over french clients and managed their localization projects. There is a strong potential for this position to move to a team leadership role within the Slovak branch.
Your main role will include the following:
- providing accomodating customer service and taking ownership for client projects
- covering analysis, budgeting, project planning and follow-up
- coordinating translators, engineering and other stakeholders
- establishing guidelines and managing linguistic assets
- documenting procedures and back-up instructions
- troubleshooting and problem solving
- reporting to the operations manager in France
- leading project management team in Slovakia (potentially)
Opportunity to run the business here in Slovakia for french accounts with possibility to take complete ownership, lead the team and be the partner for company headquaters.
- 3 years of experience in translation project management (ideally as a localization manager)
- University degree in Linguistics/Translation/IT is an advantage
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken)
- High standards of quality and the ability to meet deadlines
- Awareness of project management procedures and methodology
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem-solve
- Technical curiosity - keeping up with new technologies
Our client is an international company offering comprehensive localization solutions for worldwide content deployment. Their area of expertise includes Software, Telecom, ERP/HR/CRM/BI, Finance/Banking,Class Room Courseware & eLearning for IT, Hardware. Their client list boasts many of the worlds leading companies, including Oracle, Cartesis, Cognos, Fidelity, Compuware, Amadeus, Bull, Coca Cola Enterprise, Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM and others.