Lokalita: Košický kraj, Košice
Typ: plný úväzok
Sektor: Marketing a PR
Úroveň pozície: Špecialista
Plat: From 1500 EUR/Gross
Do you have experience in UX design? Do you tackle basic codes and are capable of some programming?
Our client would like to welcome you then to be the first UX designer in the team/company, which will enable you to set up the process, best practice and help the company grow via amazing visuals.
Please, read on to learn more about your daily responsibilities:
- Developing the design of products and services in an innovative way in terms of both quality and usability
- Identifying and visualizing the needs of users
- Planning and creating high-level designs based on data, market analyses, user feedback, and technical prerequisites
- Formulating use cases, user stories and preparing development documentation
- Developing prototypes/click dummies for carrying out testing among selected customer groups; planning, implementing, and analysing selected user tests during development
- Designing test case scenarios
- Preparing, establishing, and improving customer-centric design solutions
- Advising on the optimization of applications
Benefity budú bližšie predstavené na online stretnutí.
- Previous experience in customer experience design (or webdesign etc)
- A strong command and knowledge of contemporary design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle)
- Basic programming skills are a must (some of the following: Python, C#, VBA and HTML)
- Mix of marketing and IT background would be ideal
- Strong customer and solution orientation
- Creative mind, detail-orientation
Našim klientom je telco spoločnosť.