Locality: The Capital Prague
Type: full time
Sector: Administrative and Customer Support
Position level: Specialist
We are looking for a responsible and communicative team member fluent in English. The daily tasks will include assisting U.S. citizens seeking access to healthcare services.
- Respond to calls and facilitate access to on-site health care for American citizens
- Appropriately transferring calls to other teams to help callers resolve their individual needs
- Working with our Salesforce CRM system to record and manage all cases, queueing cases, sending medical treatment authorization letters, and reviewing, assigning, and tracking tasks
- Coordinating treatment authorizations through contacts with third-party providers worldwide
- Booking and changing medical appointments on behalf of our clients as required
- Researching relevant information for customers using all available resources
- This is shift work with 40 hours per week; shifts run Monday to Sunday
- Excellent knowledge of the English language - written and verbal
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Empathy towards customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good level of organization and attention to detail
- Experience working in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Support of a prestigious company
- Modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5, Anděl - very good accessibility)
- Company benefits (5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, occasional home office, meal vouchers, pension contribution, benefit card, Multisport card...)
- Start date: October 2nd, 2023
Our client is a leading medical and service company that provides a range of services, including medical evacuation, security consulting, and travel risk management. They operate on a global scale and have a strong focus on international travel and expatriate support.
Do you like this offer? Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before applying, please ensure you have a valid work and residence permit in the Czech Republic.