Locality: The Capital Prague
Type: full time
Sector: Sales and Purchasing
Position level: Middle management
The Global Program Manager (GPM) is responsible for the operational management and implementation of our client’s solutions (a program) with the buyer. They lead internal resources as well as resources on the client side to develop the program, identify the goals of the program, and execute to the completion of those goals. Additionally, the GPM is responsible for the ongoing management of the programs, identifying and managing changes, tracking and monitoring internal and external program KPIs, developing plans that drive excellence in execution, ensuring continual program success, and identifying challenges and opportunities for improvement towards the growth of the program.
- Program implementations (collaboration with a cross-functional internal team)
- Communication with the client – ensuring client satisfaction and efficiency of the program
- Monitoring of the program’s progress against client expectations, implementation of changes when needed
- Participation in periodic reviews with client and executive team to evaluate results and review recommendations to improve performance
- Enhancing existing relationships with the client and continuously looking for growth opportunities and efficiency enhancements, leading to additional business
- Documenting and tracking of critical program data points in CRM and PM tools
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Critical Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Management consulting experience
- 3+ years of program/project management experience
- Experience working across diverse workstreams.
- Established business acumen and record of achieving results
- Proven ability to establish, develop, and manage relationships with executives.
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, and troubleshoot.
- Strong organization, written, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office PPT and Excel
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in or with corporate procurement
- Experience working in or with corporate treasury/finance
- Experience with supply chain finance or banking
- Competitive pay and attractive financial bonuses
- Professional growth, learning, and development programs
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office
- Optional training week in the USA (part of the onboarding process)
- Innovative, global, team-centric environment
- 25 days of paid holidays + volunteer paid days (VTO)
- Multisport card, free public transport, and Cafeteria
- Stocked kitchen with chocolate bars, coke, juices, fruit
Our client is an American Fintech that mediates transactions between companies and their supply chains. TEAM is the most important and integral part of their business. They do not just offer jobs but careers with a healthy dose of adventure mixed in. They are a team of highly intelligent, fun-loving, motivated, and, above all, ethical people. Their values are a critical component of their long-term success.
- Please send your CV in English