Typ: plný úväzok
Sektor: Výroba a priemysel
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 3000 EUR/month (The salary will be defined by the seniority level and skills of the candidate)
For our client, an international company well - established on the world´s market, we are in search for a senior accountant. The ideal candidate is a passionate financial professional with in - depth knowledge of controlling processes.
Your daily agenda will include but will not be limited to active contributing to the global financial and accounting company´s function, processing monthly and annual financial closing, month - to - month control of production costs, and active participation in financial plan creation.
You will be responsible for:
- participation in the global finance and accounting function of the company
- processing monthly financial statements, reports, and statistics, review of inventory balances
- creating and reviewing corporate reports and analysis for company management
- participating in the management of the company's forecasts, financial plan and the realization of commitments
- subsidiary double - entry bookkeeping
- recording fixed assets, creating, and accounting for depreciation
- cash and bank statement accounting with monthly reconciliation
- monthly VAT processing, cash and bank statement accounting with monthly reconciliation
- quality and documentation of quarterly/semi - annual inventories the use of the representation fund and its accounting in accordance with the applicable regulations
- motivational bonuses as appreciation of your hard work
- extra holiday for loyalty/years of service
- work and life anniversary allowance
- employer's contribution for meals exceeding the law - given minimum
- stable employment in an international company
- flexible working hours with home office possibility
- unlimited contract
- other bonuses/rewards will be introduced in detail at personal meeting
- proven experience on a similar position
- fluency in English (daily spoken and written communication with the stakeholders)
- knowledge of Slovak accounting legislation
- experience with preparing financial statements.
- knowledge of VAT issues
- result orientation
- ability to work independently.
- excellent communication skills
Our client is a prestigious international company who pride themselves with being the forefront manufacturer of carbon bikes. For more than 30 years, they have been producing luxurious products for the finest biking enthusiasts and top - notch professionals. The brand spells on the races worldwide.