Typ: plný úväzok
Sektor: Obchod a nákup
Úroveň pozície: Specialist
Plat: 1 700 EUR a month (The final salary rate is defined by the skills and experience of each candidate)
Enter the dazzling world of finance in the multinational corporate company.
Have you already faced the busy international environment of a customer care department and successfully resolved a few queries yourself?
Then you are lucky. Prepare your fluent French and English. Our client, an American giant whose name rings the bell all over the globe, is search of a proactive, customer, detail-oriented Finance Analyst able to manage and resolve receivables and payment-related queries from their customers.
In addition to taking part in cross - functional and process improvement projects, your mission will include:
- Managing customer liabilities and credit collection operation
- Reviewing and monitoring AR Aging Reports and collections targets
- Responding to customer invoicing inquiries, researching unpaid or disputed amounts, and working directly with the customer to resolve their issues and correct invoicing errors
- Reconciling company´s open receivables with customers to ensure quick and timely AR collection.
- Working effectively with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner, especially for customers facing cash flow or internal issues
- Earning the trust of external and internal stakeholders/customers, building long-lasting relationships that reinforce company´s customer centricity and continually looking at ways to improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Working with the customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
- Diagnosing, improving, and fixing any issues with the current collections processes
What you can count on:
- status of an employee in a top - notch American corporation
- opportunity to immerse yourself in the multinational environment
- annual membership in medical clinic
- sign on bonus
- meal voucher card
- life insurance
- retirement pension
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent French and English, very good communication skills and analytical skills
- Good MS Office skill
- Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
- Proven track of experience in remote teams, being in contact with customers through phone and/or email
- Passion for financial operations, open communication, and comfort around higher management
- Great presentation skills that can adjust to various types of audience
Nice to have that will certainly impress:
- Finance background or previous experience with finance
Our client brings a chance to work for an American multinational giant, a company with focus on technology, which daily checks the wish list of items coming from millions of customers all around the world. Being the member of the “Big Five” and 10 most valuable brands, there is merely a good it cannot provide.